Tuesday

Boboli Gardens


Sunday, April 3

Molly, Maggie, and I went to the Boboli Gardens today! I am obsessed. I can’t help but think of my mom when I go there. The landscape design and amazing flower arrangements are totally up her alley. I was telling her about it over Skype*** and she mentioned going there with Mazie and Buggs when she was younger. I love the thought of spending the day in the same garden that Chatty Kathy walked around in with my grandparents. How precious!

We brought my previously mentioned bottom sheet to lay on while we listened to music, read (Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince), and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

***I think I need to clarify what exactly a Skype conversation between my mother and I entails. On the rare occasion that we attempt to video chat, we always have some sort of problem. Usually, we can see each other but our audio is never compatible. We basically type on Skype chat while staring at each other. Luckily, I am a fabulous lip reader.

In an effort to avoid these awkwardly silent video chats, I use my Skype minutes to call our house phone from my computer… 

No comments:

Post a Comment