Tuesday

February 7

Today was full of errands... buying text books, notebooks, and planners. We went to the ISA office to sign up for the program's prepaid/planned trips. On the way, Maggie and I got two coffees to-go at a little cafe. Apparently, to-go does not imply a lid. By the time we got to the ISA office, I had spilled more of my coffee than I drank. On the bright side, what I did drink was really good coffee! We signed up for Feb. 19 to Assisi, Feb. 20 to Sienna, March 6 for a Soccer Game, and April 9-10 to Cinque Terre. I'm pumped about going to Assisi! For those of you that don't know, yours truly's middle name is Francis, after St. Francis of Assisi.

At night, Molly, Amanda, and I went to the club YAB with a group of other girls. I got separated from the group during the chaos of coat check. When I walked in, I was surprised to see a circle of breakdancers in the midst of a dance-off. Yikes, the last time I saw that was at a St. Elizabeth's dance in grade school. At least I would be entertained while I looked for my friends.

Once reunited, our group posted up by the bar. Molly swears she saw Khloe Kardashian... I saw the guy that had been sketchily bicycling through our piaza that night. We decided the freak factor was a little too strong in there, so we peaced out after our one drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment