Sunday

Skype Date

Sunday, February 20

I just had a fabulous Skype date with Kelly and Casey. They are snuggled back in the Kappa Shmelta house with DVR, a comfy couch, and all the wonderful girls living there.

Andddd cue the homesickness.

I really haven't been very homesick these last few weeks, but they just made me miss the comfort of home so much! I miss my family and friends and the time difference has made communicating difficult. I think it’s just the rainy Sunday getting the best of me...

Top Things I Miss:
1. Cat
2. Mom, Dad, Kevin, Lily, Ian, Matthew, and my Friends. (In no specific order...)
3. People who speak English
4. American Restaurants and Cooking
5. Salmon Nipples
6. Dishwasher
7. Dryers


On the bright side!

Top Five Florentine Things I am Grateful for:
1. This crazy opportunity to travel and live in Italy for a semester
2. Maggie and Molly (again in no specific order)
3. Karaoke at every bar
4. I can walk from my apartment to everywhere I need to go
5. Laundromats with Dryers

No comments:

Post a Comment