Friday

Bus Trip to Firenze

January 27,

En route to Florence! This bus trip is off to a good start. Except, our friend Colleen is sitting up front with the driver and a plastic bag because she is hungover has motion sickness. Molly is watching Pride and Prejudice next to me - down grade. I would rather watch paint dry... no offense, Jane Austen, just saying. Maggie is sitting in the row in front of us next to a boy wearing a sleeveless tee, hoodie, and golden cross. If you know Maggie, you would think this situation is just as hilarious as I do. No Jersey Shore pun intended. We have about three hours left until we get to Florence. I am ecstatic about seeing Adair and getting settled in to our apartment! I can't believe this is my life. Multa bene Ciao, bella!

p.s. Molly just fell asleep. I am not surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment